Go Back | Print |
DiploNews is headquartered in Paris, France.
Online/Phone Sales and Marketing Agent
Growing the DiploNews's publishing revenue, through sales, marketing and partnership
Two modes of employment available
If you are willing to work as an independent:
- Full-time or part-time,
- No specific location (Europe or USA is best), provided
you have phone and internet access,
- Fiscal compliance need to make out an invoice according to your country
- Fixed income + commissions (or commissions
only with higher percentage).
If you are willing to work as an employee:
- Based in Paris, France,
- Fixed income,
- Requires valid EU working permit.
- Make specific people/organizations know about DiploNews,
- Drive sales for
subscription-based website DiploNews.com,
- Gather market/pre-Sales
- Assist the management team in building relationships with Partners,
as related to expanding readership and growing sales,
- Assist the management
team in designing and testing marketing/sales strategies,
- Identify marketing
- Conduct market research initiatives.
- Native English speaker,
- Phone/Sales skills,
- Good Excel skills,
- Excellent presentation,
- Hard working and energetic,
- Ability to recognize and anticipate business
trends and opportunities and respond quickly,
- Good knowledge of international
relations and diplomatic arena a plus,
- Experience with B2B/Lead Generation/Sales a plus.
All interested candidates please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Parts of or the whole information published on this page is likely to originate from Official Institutions like Governments, Ministries, Embassies and States. Its reproduction on this page does not constitute any endorsement from DiploNews and any of its affiliates and/or partners. If titles are sometimes modified for better understanding, the contents are reproduced exactly as delivered by the institution that first published it. To know the exact origin, click on 'view original source' at the end of the page. All information that originates from DiploNews is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without written express authorization from DiploNews.