Go Back | Print |
China, New Zealand pledge to further military cooperation
China's Minister of Defense Liang Guanglie on Wednesday met with Timothy Keating, vice chief of New Zealand Defence Force, and they pledged to further military cooperation.
Liang said bilateral military ties have seen continuous development, as state-to-state relations have maintained sound development momentum.
He said China will work with New Zealand to explore new ways and areas for practical military cooperation, so as to contribute to regional security and bilateral ties.
Keating, who is here to attend the fifth strategic dialogue between the two militaries, said the two sides scored consensus in this round of talks.
New Zealand will push forward practical cooperation with the Chinese side to boost the friendship to a new high, said Keating.
The China-New Zealand strategic dialogue mechanism was established in 2007.
- Military alliances no longer relevant, said Chinese diplomat
- 135 Chinese peacekeepers depart for Mali
- UK PM Cameron championed EU's FTA with China
- China is willing to launch Negotiations of the investment agreement with EU
- US, Japan wrong to blame China for air zone, said Chinese officials
- China's aircraft carrier passes through Taiwan Strait
- US vice chief of naval operations visits East China Sea Fleet
- EU, China to hold their 16th Summit in Beijing
- Iran expects China to play its role against excessive demands of certain countries
- FMs of Russia, India and China discussed security issues
- President Xi stressed China's relations with Cuba
- China's reform offers world opportunities, said President Xi
- Military is essential in US foreign policy future, Secretary Hagel says
- US PACOM chief Locklear welcomes closer US China Cooperation
- China, Russia to strengthen military ties
- China-South Africa bilateral relations have entered a fast track of healthy development
- Relations between India and China are unique in the world, said PM Singh
- Chinese, Russian officials pledge to lift bilateral military cooperation
- US, New Zealand announced expanded Defense cooperation
- Chinese President says world needs China-India common development
- EU and China to hold high-level economic and trade talks
- Chinese President Xi meets with Australian PM Abbott
- Russian President Putin meets with President of China Xi Jinping
- South Korean President Park holds summit with Xi Jinping at APEC
- Chinese President Xi holds talks with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono of Indonesia
view original source
Parts of or the whole information published on this page is likely to originate from Official Institutions like Governments, Ministries, Embassies and States. Its reproduction on this page does not constitute any endorsement from DiploNews and any of its affiliates and/or partners. If titles are sometimes modified for better understanding, the contents are reproduced exactly as delivered by the institution that first published it. To know the exact origin, click on 'view original source' at the end of the page. All information that originates from DiploNews is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without written express authorization from DiploNews.