Go Back | Print |
Hamas leader Haniyah hails Jordan role in supporting Palestinian people
Hamas leader Ismael Haniyeh, on Tuesday, hailed Jordan's role in protecting and caring for the Al-Aqsa Mosque and holy places in Jerusalem and lauded His Majesty King Abdullah II's non-stop support to the Palestinian people.
During a visit to a Jordanian field hospital in Gaza, Haniyeh said the Jordanian and Palestinian peoples enjoy special and deep relationship and that his visit came to underline the Kingdom's role in addressing judaization of Jerusalem and its holy shrines.
Haniyeh appreciated medical services provided by the hospital, dubbed "Gaza 26", and said Jordan was the first country to move and help and the Palestinian people.
- European Parliament okays EUR 180 million in aid to Jordan, said EU envoy
- Israelis and Palestinians must refrain from undermining renewed talks, said UN political chief
- Top British diplomat announces UK-Palestinian strategic dialogue
- Jordan seeks official candidacy on UN Security Council non permanent seat
- Jordan government terminates agreement with AREVA
- Jordan picks Russian company to build first nuclear reactor
- Jordan, Egypt discuss ties, agree to convene join committee this year
- UK FS Hague regrets departure of Palestinian PM Fayyad
- Jordanian King Abdullah, Turkish PM Erdogan discuss ties, region
- Egypt condemns Israeli coercive measures against Palestinians
- Jordanian King Abdullah, UAE President Al Nahyan discuss ties, region
- Jordanian King Abdullah, Bahraini monarch discuss ties, Mideast
- Jordanian King Abdullah says Assad regime collapse is not imminent
- EU welcomes the peaceful conduct of the legislative elections in Jordan
- Israel details its accusations of Iranian support for the Palestinian organizations
- Presidents Rajoy and Abbas agree on the urgent need for talks to resume between Israel and Palestine
- Yemeni PM Basindwa meets Hamas representative
- Britain and France are strong supporters of the Palestinian people's right to statehood
- Two-state solution is the formula to end Palestinian-Israeli conflict, says Jordanian King Abdullah
- The Palestinian Authority is raising the younger generation to hate Israel, says PM Netanyahu
- Attack on Israel must reinforce the implementation of settlement plan, says PM Netanyahu
- UN chief and General Assembly President call on Israel and Palestinians to resume talks
- General Assembly grants Palestine non-member observer State status at UN
- Negotiations' resumption should precede any advance of Palestine's status at the UN, says EU HR Ashton
- Israel cannot accept the UNGA Resolution on Palestine, says PM Netanyahu
view original source
Parts of or the whole information published on this page is likely to originate from Official Institutions like Governments, Ministries, Embassies and States. Its reproduction on this page does not constitute any endorsement from DiploNews and any of its affiliates and/or partners. If titles are sometimes modified for better understanding, the contents are reproduced exactly as delivered by the institution that first published it. To know the exact origin, click on 'view original source' at the end of the page. All information that originates from DiploNews is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without written express authorization from DiploNews.