Go Back | Print |
IAEA, Iran to meet again on November 11
Joint Statement by IAEA and Islamic Republic of Iran
The following is a transcript of remarks to reporters today by Tero Varjoranta, Deputy Director General for Safeguards, following talks at the IAEA Headquarters in Vienna on 28-29 October 2013:
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, I have a joint statement to make by the IAEA and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Following a meeting between the IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano and Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister, S. Abbas Araghchi, delegations of the Agency and the Islamic Republic of Iran had a very productive meeting covering past and present issues on the 28th and 29th of [October] here in Vienna.
Iran presented a new proposal on practical measures as a constructive contribution to strengthen cooperation and dialogue with a view to future resolution of all outstanding issues.
Following the substantive discussions it was decided that a further meeting will be held on 11th November in Tehran in order to take this cooperation forward.
- Iran could earn as much as USD 15bn oil revenues by 2014
- Initial agreement can be the basis for future intelligent measures, wrote Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei
- Afghanistan and Iran to strengthen and deepen bilateral cooperation
- Iran invited inspectors to visit Arak nuclear facility, said IAEA chief
- Iran and Pakistan to fast track the IP gas pipeline
- Agreement with Iran is an opportunity for the entire Middle East, said Italian FM Bonino
- Agreement reached on unprecedented transparency and intrusive monitoring of Iran's nuclear program
- Israel is not bound by the agreement with Iran, warned PM Netanyahu
- UNSC strongly condemned the terrorist attacks against Iran's embassy in Beirut
- Iran expects China to play its role against excessive demands of certain countries
- 100 Days on, Canada still waits for real reform in Iran
- IAEA, Iran sign Joint Statement on Framework for Cooperation
- Iranian President Rouhani said the West should not miss unique opportunity
- They got everything, and paid nothing, Israel utterly rejected agreement with Iran
- Firmness does not mean being closed, French FM Fabius said after rejecting agreement with Iran
- In a meeting with new Austrian Ambassador, President Rouhani terms Iran 5 plus 1 talks as smoothly advancing
- Iranian, UAE DFMs meet on bilateral ties
- Iran is ready to host any meeting to find a solution to the crisis in Syria
- Iran, P5+1 held talks, issued statement
- UK FS Hague to appoint non resident CdA to Iran
- Sanctions on Iran do not serve Interests of Western governments, said Iranian FM
- Iran goal is to take over the entire Middle East and beyond, said Israeli PM Netanyahu
- Iranian Supreme Leader hails Government Dynamic Diplomacy
- Iran, Russia to continue negotiations on S300 Missile System
- Israeli PM Netanyahu interviewed for the first time in the Persian language Media
view original source
Parts of or the whole information published on this page is likely to originate from Official Institutions like Governments, Ministries, Embassies and States. Its reproduction on this page does not constitute any endorsement from DiploNews and any of its affiliates and/or partners. If titles are sometimes modified for better understanding, the contents are reproduced exactly as delivered by the institution that first published it. To know the exact origin, click on 'view original source' at the end of the page. All information that originates from DiploNews is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without written express authorization from DiploNews.